Thursday, January 22, 2015

What i Want Out of This Class

What I Want Out of This Class

As i enter my second week into this course, this class gained my interest in many ways about business. (something i really never had interest in before). What Professor Fry has taught me that being a business is not an easy thing to accomplish, business are bound to fail no matter what. There are a few that due persevere ( But that's another story). As we talk more about the business life and the struggles that one pursues to start a small business. It made me think, if i ran a business will it do well?, will i be able to keep it going?, how long will it last? As i entered this class my hope for me was to learn ways that will teach me how to identify the good ideas from the bad, to weed out the business ideas that would have no use in the market today. And that's exactly what i'm learning throughout this course. Professor Fry shows us examples on how a market can have a extensive value on a company. Another thing i hopefully i could pull out from this class is ways that a person whom has no business experience whatsoever, if that person will be able to run a small business, and how so, what are the steps into being successful.Hopefully by the end of this class i will have and idea on how to run a small business, and maybe even start my own small business. And grow it and hopefully make it into a profitable company


No comments:

Post a Comment